Friday, March 17, 2006

Match and Travel

Thursday was Match Day around the United States. Match Day is when medical students throughout the states learn where they will spend the next 3-7years of their training.

I was fortunate to match to Memorial Hermann Family Medicine Residency Program. A classmate matched their too. It should be interesting.

Some more good news. My friends and I organized a week long cruise during the month of April. We will be traveling to Honduras, Cancun and Belize. Looks like I'll be getting a tan, and lotsa food :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gonzfather said...

A classmate matched their what?

5:04 AM  
Blogger Sonygee said...

DOH!

A medical school classmate matched into the same resdiency program that I did. We'll be buddies ;)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home