Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Rank List Due.

The Rank List for medical students around the U.S. is due tomorrow, by 9pm ET. I'm so nervous submitting this list. I'm incredibly scared. This list almost seals the fate of my next three years and my future as a physician. Each item on the list takes me on a different pathway to becoming a somewhat different physician.

Match Day will definitively seal the fate of our next three-seven years.

Courage. Do not follow where the path may lead... go instead where there is no path and blaze a trail.

How about creating a tiny path instead of blazing a new magnificent trail?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck, Sonia. I'm certain you will be magnificent wherever you choose to go. Here's to getting your first choice; it's a wonderful feeling.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blazing trails are more fun. . .

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home