Saturday, February 11, 2006

Home Improvements.

I did some superficial, socially related soul-searching and found flaws. While these flaws may be part of who I am, they also make me appear mean, rude, inconsiderate and flakey. Here are some areas I will try to improve. No promises.

-Don't say mean things just because I think they're funny and might make people laugh. In other words, be nice. Lessen the gossip. Reduce the nosiness. If someone doesn't personally tell you, then it's none of your business.
-Minimize the interruptions. This can be a big problem at times.
-Avoid racial comments. Although never meant to be hurtful, you never know when someone may have their feelings hurt.
-Make it a point to introduce yourself to people and get their names.
-Lessen my externalized internal monologue.
-Sit up straight.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Gonzfather said...

This'll be interesting....

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home