Thursday, February 09, 2006

Drowsiness.

Here's a website with a t-shirt for everyone. www.palmercash.com I can't stop looking at all the t-shirts. There's "Guns don't kill people, people with mustaches kill people," and "Mojitos, mo'problems." There's the Liger T-shirt and "Keeping it Rural." By the way, rural is pronounced rur-l. Well, check them out. They're funny.

Graduation Update. I received my first recruitment phone call today, as well as several e-mails. Interesting. I say they can send me all the salsa they want! (One program sent me salsas in the mail.) I also tried to order my cap and gown; however, there seems to be one size of gown for everyone under 200lbs. I'm looking into this.

Here's one more: El Salvador, a sunny place for shady people. Hee-hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home