Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ode to Misty Bear.

A friend commented how mean it sounds that I've never praised Misty Bear, the cat. I've never had to. She's never needed praise. She never had problems learning how/where to eat, drink water, use the litter box. I suppose I've praised her when I pick her up and cuddle her. She tolerates the cuddling and waits it out. She's currently has her two paws on my right shoulder. She's unusually affectionate. It should last about 3-5 days. Then, she will return to her aloof self. I also speak sweetly to her when she naps on my bed. She looks real cute. She's solid grey and my bed is pink. :)

FRIENDSHIP.
Deng Ming-Dao:

Those truly linked don't need correspondence. When they meet again after many years apart, Their friendship is as true as ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home