Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Notable Quotes. Success & Excellence.

Success is not reached by chance. It is reached by choice.

Excellence. Set your sights far above the merely secure and mediocre, and whatever course you chose will not be a chore, but an adventure.


We should choose success. We should choose the challenge.

However, I also read an article on the underearner. An underearner believes there is more respect in hard work as compared to light work with good compensation. He constantly undervalues his skills and is not adequately compensated for them. Now if I choose the course with more work and equal pay versus the course with less work and equal pay, am I essentially choosing to be an underearner? In this case though, I may chose to work harder to gain skills that will improve the quality of physician that I will become. Decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home