Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm Back!

I reviewed my last entries and it looks as if I've killed the quotes. So, no more quotes for a while.

Match Day is coming up. It's next Thursday, March 16th. It's when I find out if I'll spend the next three years in Houston or in Houston :) Hopefully, I'll match to Houston.

I received my Step 2 CK score. Big Relief. One Step 2 down, and one Step 2 to go.

Cat's are all good. Sonnet is plump. He had belly folds that would hang down from his belly. It was like a mama cat who had loose skin from having kittens, except Sonnet is a boy. Those folds are full now and his belly is firm. He's been real happy.

My plants are a bit dull. The neglect and several cold nights got to them. I'm waiting for spring and some attention to cheer them up. I gave them plant food and I purchased some new soil. They should be good.

All my friends are good. Half are probably leaving for residency. How sad. I guess it's just part of growing up. There's a one week vacation planned in April. Yay!

Back to MMD Studying! Or going to bed, i dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home