Monday, January 08, 2007

ER vs LadyBugs vs Aphids.

So, I'm supposed to head to the ER room. I'm working nights. Instead I'm looking up lady bugs.

My rose garden now has aphids and I know even spraying them with pesticides, it's still gonna be a struggle to control the aphids. My jasmines have fuzzy white aphids. They're creepy. They're like little white, fuzzy ghosts. I cut the jasmines down and sprayed the plants but the aphids still come back. So, I think it's time to try biologicals.

I like this picture. It's a hungry, ferocious lady bug. "Take that aphid! I shall make you my dinner.Ha! Ha! Ha!"

LADYBUGS WIN!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gonzfather said...

Ladybugs was a cute movie. It's so sad that Rodney Dangerfield is dead.

2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good picture. . .

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home